Her MAU Promos shop features stickers in round, square and oval shapes. She also does graphic design, mint tins, tags, place cards, invites, and business cards. This shop is the perfect place to visit if you are getting married, having a baby shower, a bridal shower, need address labels or just want something custom. Looking for fun and playful items check out MAU Studio. Here Manyi offers buttons, cell phone charms, stickers and much more!!!
Want to learn a little more about Manyi? So did we! Here are some questions that we asked her to let us get to know her a little better.
- How did you get started in crafting? "I've been crafting since I was little. I don't remember when I started and how I started. I always enjoy making jewelry, origami, greeting cards, etc. "
- What is your favorite material to work with and why? "Paper. I'm a graphic designer and I specialize in print graphics. The different color, texture of paper, patterns make me excited. Paper packaging can transform a product and make it marketable, cute stationery and paper are collectible. Stickers and cards are great for parties, showers, weddings, etc. I can go on and on about paper. "
- How did you choose your business name? "MAUstudio is my business name. MAUpromos is only a part of it. MAU is a combination of my initial and last name. In Chinese, MAU means cat, and cat is one of my favorite animals."
- How did you find etsy? "When I first started my business, I didn't know there is a large community of craft businesses. I started out with my own website selling my jewelry and cards and started researching online. I found some forums and ETSY came up many times. So I decided to start my own shop on ETSY. My first shop on ETSY is www.maustudio.etsy.com and now www.maupromos.etsy.com"
- What is your favorite crafting tip? "Hum....it's okay to be inspired by other crafters' ideas, but don't copy them and then claim them as yours. Incorporate your own style and make your craft unique. If you are selling your crafts, your customers do not want to see the same things that they can buy in stores, your craft must be unique in some ways. Just have fun! "
- Anything else you would like to share with our fabulous readers? "I'm the owner and designer of MAUstudio.com, a consignment shop online that works with many crafters and artists. We are always looking for new talents to join our shop.
I'm also a graphic designer. I specialize in print and branding. I've done many logos, business cards, ETSY banners, animated blog banners for crafters in the indie craft community. I've also done a few websites."
Manyi has graciously agreed to give away a set of 100 custom labels to one lucky reader!! To enter visit MAU Promos or MAU Studio and leave us a comment on your favorite item. Want another chance to win? Facebook, Twitter, or blog about this giveaway and leave a separate comment with a link to let us know. And just in case two entries wasn't enough we are giving you a third chance to win by following our blog and leaving us a comment to let us know.
All entries must be received by midnight EST June 30th to be considered. Please be sure to leave an email address if you do not have a blog so we can contact the winner. Once the winner has been announced and contacted you will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen at random.
All designs shown here are the property of MAU Promos are not to be used with written consent from the artist.