Well this is something that has been going around on facebook but I decided I would rather post mine on my blog in front of complete strangers, is that weird? Who knows, but I am going to give it a shot!
1. Sometimes I feel like it is easier for me to talk about my feelings to complete strangers than it is to people who I know and love.
2. December 14, 2006 was the best day of my life! That was the day my babies were born and my life forever changed.
3. I love hot chocolate, I have to have a cup every night before bed!
4. My husband and I actually have two anniversaries. March 26, 2005 and September 17, 2005. The first is our legal wedding date according to the state of VA. We married on this day so that we could receive better benefits when he was activated. The second is our actual wedding day, the day we shared with all our friends and family and pretty much the only day most people know about except for a select few...we didn't want anyone to feel like they were cheated out of the first day.
5. The day my soon-to-be hubby found out he was going to be activated my world crumbled around me. Thankfully he was a drill sgt. at the time and got to stay stateside and push troops. I know I am very lucky since most military families are not this fortunate!
6. I am dying to get a Yorkie but am not quite ready for the responsibility of taking care of yet another being, right now I think I have all that I can handle.
7. I LOVE weddings and anything to do with them, ask any of the brides I have worked with!
8. My husband and I decided to get pregnant soon after we were married after a cancer scare that possibly threatened to affect me carrying to term.
9. Little did we know we would end up with TWINS! Completely spontaneous twins!
10. Being a mom has taught me exhaustion is a daily thing
11. But it is worth it!
12. I love creating jewelry! It gives me a creative outlet to express myself and also helps me just get away for a little while.
13. I love to read other moms of multiples blogs, there is a connection that I feel to them besides just being a mom.
14. I am learning everyday that I don't have the patience I always thought that I did but I am working on it.
15. I feel like I missed out on the first year of my kids lives because of postpartum depression and the anxiety I had about not wanting to come forth with it.
16. I finally got the help I needed and now things are a LOT better and I definitely have to thank my wonderful doctor for that, I couldn't have done it without her!
17. Coming up with 25 things is a lot harder than I thought it would be
18. I couldn't wait to leave my home town and now everyday I wish I was there. I miss my parents terribly even though they are only about 2 hours away.
19. For the last 3 years I have been making plans on when we would move out of our house and now I think about what we are going to do to it to make it a permanent place for us.
20. I miss my friends and wish I could see them more, especially the ones who don't live nearby.
21. I love the sound of both my kids saying mama together.
22. I really need to be walking more with my neighbor but I am always trying to catch up on a million things...like blogging ;)
23. I loathe talking on the phone, I'm not really good at small talk.
24. I love the smell of my babies after they have taken a bath.
25. I can't wait to get a laptop this year so I can tote it all over the house, maybe I will get more accomplished...yeah, right!
How to install peel and stick wallpaper
54 minutes ago