Saturday, March 7, 2009

Busy Week!

It has been a very busy week here for Ella Scott Jewels. We have had quite a few orders to fill, some new shop additions to create and a few other noteworthy projects. So lets get started!!!







These are one of my new spring favorites....our Sour Apple Earrings! These little beauties are made from 20x15mm green glass rondelles and hand made sterling silver earwires. They measure in at just over 2 1/2 inches from the top of the earwire.






These are probably my most time consuming earrings so far, but I LOVE THEM!!! These are our Extravagance Earrings! These beauties are sure to make you the hit of any party! Made with purple, orange, and gold glitter stripped hand blown glass beads and one of a kind handmade copper earwires you can't go wrong! These earrings measure in at about 2 1/4 inches from the top of the earwire for the extra bit of WOW!!!



Finally, this is one of my special projects that I have been working on that I just had to share. These earrings are for a special blogger that I have been following that has had some very heartbreaking experiences recently. The stones that I used, garnet and amethyst, both hold a special meaning and I hope that she enjoys wearing them as much as I have creating them.

More to come on my other special projects and some other earrings that I am hoping to create this weekend...hopefully!!!!

Don't forget FREE SHIPPING in the US through March 31st in my shop! So if you like any of these additions now is a great time to pick them up!!!

1 comment:

hisMrs said...

You are SO creative! :) I just love love love seeing what you come up with!