Sunday, March 29, 2009

Quick Update

Quick update then I am off to bed to snuggle with my hubby who is finally home from army reserve training. It has been a long and exhausting week and I haven't gotten much done since my kids and I have been sick...double ear infection, strep throat, and still not sure what mommy has. I only managed to get two things done this week, besides peel myself off the couch, and here they are.
The first pair of earrings are for a wonderful mommy who gave birth to triplets in February, yeah, I'm a little behind! You can read all about the Sather Family here.



These next pair of earrings are a custom pair of earrings that I made for a mother from her daughter to commemorate all her grandbabies, so sweet! I enjoyed making both these pairs of earrings and I hope that the women that receive them love them as much as I do! All right, I'm off to collapse into bed. Have a great Monday everyone!

1 comment:

The Jeweled Postcard said...

If these are the earrings you mentioned on my blog...they're beautiful! I LOVE the colors on both! Have a great weekend!

candice