Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Still Standing

Well, it has been a long week since I last blogged...if you even want to call it that! We have had quite a few orders to fill, yay! Our first international customer who also turned out to be our first non-paying customer....grrrr! The hubby has been gone only a few days for annual training with the army reserves and I'm already EXHAUSTED! The only good thing about him being gone was last night at 11:30 when I couldn't sleep I decided to create and these are what I have to show for it, well, that and some serious bags under my eyes. We have 12 more days until he returns home so cross your fingers that I make it. If nothing else there should at least be some more new jewelry created.







2 comments:

i do monograms said...

you are so incredibly talented... I love all of these! great colors :) you know i want to buy everything off your site, lol. thinking of you while Scott's away... not too much longer!

The Jeweled Postcard said...

Those pink and green are just gorgeous, love the colors together!